Who is ZigFitness?
Daniel Zigler, a graduate of California State University Long Beach with a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, with a passion for travel, adventure, and helping others achieve their goals. He is a personal trainer, and Professional Physique Competitor in the Professional Natural Bodybuilding Association.
In 2006, Daniel broke his neck and was confined to a halo neck brace for six months, and later underwent a C1/C2 fusion. Through this journey he discovered the true appreciation for patience and determination. Along with this newfound appreciation, Daniel is a firm believer in obtaining fitness goals naturally (no use of performance enhancing drugs).
Daniel aspires to motivate and inspire those around him through his positivity, dedication, and perseverance.
- Natural Olympia Pro Physique Overall Champion 2016
- 1st Place Novice, 1st Place Open & Overall winner INBA Central California Championships 2016
- 1st Place Open & Overall winner INBA Iron Gladiator Pro Qualifier 2016
- 1st Place Open & Overall winner INBA Team USA’s 2016
- 1st Place NPC Men’s physique Open 2014